We are pleased to announce that we are opening our gates this weekend for our first lambing open day of 2019!
With lots of lambs being born and great weather forecast this weekend, we are excited to welcome you onto the farm to meet our new arrivals! The lambing shed will be open, as usual, with the chance to hold a new lamb and the chance of being able to see one being born. We also have other attractions, such as tractor and trailer rides, pony rides, sheep shearing, a BBQ and refreshments, and other craft stalls. We would not want you to miss out!
If you cannot make it this weekend, we are open each weekend until Easter weekend, when we are open from Friday-Monday. For our full list of dates, please visit https://watergatefarmturkeys.com/lambing-days/
- in case of wet weather, it may be best to wear wellies
- some of the attractions are weather permitting (pony rides, tractor rides)
- we charge £5 for adults, £4 for children, and tickets can only be brought on the gate
- we are open from 10:30 – 16:00
- we only have one card machine, so it may be easier to bring cash to avoid queues